- Reviews (0)
Abiding by all the norms and quality standards, we are engrossed in presenting a comprehensive consignment of Flange Mounted Three Phase Motor. Designed and developed with utmost accuracy, these are highly demanded. Besides this, these are available with us in various provisions. We offer these products at market leading rates.
- Rating : 0.12 – 22 KW
- Frame Size : 63 to 180 L
- RPM : 3000, 1500, 1000, 750
- Construction : (B3) FOOT, (B5) FLANGE, (B14) FACE and Combination
- Voltage / Frequency : 415V ±10% / 50 ±6%
- Frame : Cast Iron for Motors in 63 to 180 frames with rugged construction.
- End shields : End shields are with Cast Iron
- Terminal Box : Position on top box motors in 63 to 180 frame . Terminal box can be rotated in the step of 90 through 360° for desired cable entries direction. Cable gland suitable to 3/4″ to 1″ with BS conduit threadings.
- Shaft : Material EN8 with threaded center for locking of pulley / gear.
- Bearings : Deep groove radial ball bearings (Single row) capable of taking axial loads in both the directions at high speeds.
- Protection : IP-55/44 by means of `V’ ring seals and oil seals to prevent penetration of solid contaminants / moisture into the motor.
- Momentary Overload : 1.6 times of rated torque for 15 seconds.
- Insulation class : F’ class with temp rise limited to `B’ class
- Rotors : Squirrel cage, Aluminum pressure die cast dynamically balanced with half key to maintain low.vibration levels
- Winding : Wound with class `F’ wire and impregnated with class `F’ varnish
- Electric supply & variations : 415V ±10%, 50Hz ±5% and combined variations ±10% unless otherwise specified.
- Duty : Continues (S1)
- Starting Up : 5 seconds for 2 starts from cold conditions.
- Service factor : Service factor 1.1 at rated voltage and frequency with class `F’ temp.rise.
- Ambient Temp : 40°C.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Piece(s)
- Item Code: B5